Cyclotricity Stealth Electric Bike
If you are looking for more power than the average electric bike but worried about the legalities of such choice, the Stealth 500W is one of the rare choices to consider. Our unique dual power system integrated in this e-bike allows the user to swap between two modes depending on whether you are on-road or off-road, enabling you to unlock the full power where it is safe and legal to do so.
The UK/EU regulations dictate that an e-bike must not exceed the rated power of 250W to be road-legal. This is not great news for the thrill-seekers, power-hungry among us who want to have the occasional fun off-road yet still be able to ride sensibly and legally on-road. The purchase of the common high powered electric bike will come with its legal implications. On the other hand, the practicality of a road-legal e-bike means giving up the extra power/speed one could enjoy off-road. So which do you choose?
The Stealth 500W is made for you who primarily intend on using the bike on-road, but looking to add the extra power for some occasional off-road riding.
- 250/500W brushless rear hub motor (reaches maximum speed allowed by UK/EU regulation when in restricted mode, i.e. 15.5mph. Road legal once in restricted 250w mode)
- LCD dashboard: controlling power output and featuring a speedometer function. 5 pedal assist power modes
- Brakes: Disc brakes (Hydraulic option £99)
- 36V/16Ah Lithium-ion battery
- USB Port: Active
- Charger: UK plug charger with LED indicating the level of charge (battery should be fully charged within 5 hours)
- Frame size: 18″ Alloy 6061 frame, Suitable for 5' 5" - 6' 1"(Feet)
- Suspension: ZOOM alloy 100mm
- Gears: 7 speed Shimano derailleur
- Rims: 700c Alloy double-walled
- Saddle: PVC leather
- Bell: Included
- 1-year warranty (extended warranty available as an option)
- Total weight of e-Bike including battery: 23kg
When we receive your order, we provide you with a confirmation to your email. In addition, when you receive your order confirmation we have pre-authorised your payment method. We check with our warehouse or suppliers to make sure that your desired item is available and can be dispatched. In the event that your items are unavailable for immediate dispatch, we remove the pre-authorisation from your credit card and send you an email informing you of our actions. When items are available to be dispatched, we process the charges and prepare to dispatch your order.
How will my order be delivered?
All orders will be delivered using the fastest, safest, and most reliable methods. Once we process your payment, we dispatch your items within the delivery time frame stated on the product page. Then, we send you a dispatch notification after your item/s have left the warehouse. We will choose the most suitable delivery method and courier after you order. It's not possible to choose a courier or delivery method yourself.
Where does Outdoor Lifestyle deliver?
We deliver anywhere in the UK (United Kingdom)
There may be additional charges for the 'offshore domestic regions' and ‘Scottish Highlands’: the Channel Islands, Isle of Wight, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles, Scottish Highlands, Scottish Islands and Northern Ireland.
If your address is outside of the UK mainland please contact for a delivery quote, either by email at email@example.com or by phone +44 20 3287 7295