Axon Pro Max Folding Electric Bike
Compact and minimalist design with a simple folding mechanism, the Axon Pro Max, takes the Axon Pro and adds a higher capacity battery along with a few other changes to turn the explorer in to the adventurer, out all day, not a problem, with a range of up to 48km, the Axon Pro Max is the ideal choice for urban adventurers.
- Compact - easy storage whether at home, in the boot of a car or on a train
- Quick - get your bike ready in less than 10 seconds
- Lightweight - High tech magnesium alloy frame makes this one of the lightest electric bikes on the market
- Single-speed - Simple, low maintenance and lightweight single speed gear complement the compact wheels and powerful motor.
- Display - Choice of Simple LED battery indicator or LCD display with backlight, ride data and variable-assist level
- Magnet system - Innovative magnet system keeps the compact fold secure without the need for additional clips or latches
- Powerful braking - Mechanical or Hydraulic disc brakes give strong stopping power in all conditions
- Integrated accessories - Built-in horn, front and rear lights, easily operated from dedicated buttons on the handlebars
- Weight - 15 Kg
- Max Speed - 15.5 mph / 25kmph
- Electric Motor - 250W
- Wheel Size - 16 inch wheel - bead seat diameter iso size 305mm
- Tyre - 16 x 1.75 with Schrader valve
- Electric Assist - 3 levels of pedal assist
- Battery indicator - LCD Display
- Gear - Single Speed
- Disc Brakes - Hydraulic
- Battery Capacity - 36V - 7Ah (Lithium-Ion battery)
- Battery Range - 15-30 mile / 24-48 km
When we receive your order, we provide you with a confirmation to your email. In addition, when you receive your order confirmation we have pre-authorised your payment method. We check with our warehouse or suppliers to make sure that your desired item is available and can be dispatched. In the event that your items are unavailable for immediate dispatch, we remove the pre-authorisation from your credit card and send you an email informing you of our actions. When items are available to be dispatched, we process the charges and prepare to dispatch your order.
How will my order be delivered?
All orders will be delivered using the fastest, safest, and most reliable methods. Once we process your payment, we dispatch your items within the delivery time frame stated on the product page. Then, we send you a dispatch notification after your item/s have left the warehouse. We will choose the most suitable delivery method and courier after you order. It's not possible to choose a courier or delivery method yourself.
Where does Outdoor Lifestyle deliver?
We deliver anywhere in the UK (United Kingdom)
There may be additional charges for the 'offshore domestic regions' and ‘Scottish Highlands’: the Channel Islands, Isle of Wight, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles, Scottish Highlands, Scottish Islands and Northern Ireland.
If your address is outside of the UK mainland please contact for a delivery quote, either by email at email@example.com or by phone +44 20 3287 7295