Riley RS1 E-Scooter
Both the RS1 & the RS2 from Riley Scooters are premium electric scooters that are guaranteed to meet your commuting needs. With various features setting these scooters apart from others on the market, it is hard to believe that these are so well priced!
The RS1 comes in 4 stylish colours: Gunmetal Silver, Carbon, Blue Camo, and Black Camo.
Key features include:
- Powerful Motor: The RS1 comes with a 36V 350W motor, with 700W peak capacity.
- 10" Puncture Resistant Tyres
- Water Resistant: The RS1 is IP54 rated, meaning it is safe for use in puddles and rain.
- Lightweight Aviation Grade Aluminium Alloy Frame
- Long-lasting Detachable Panasonic Battery: This powerful and efficient battery is enclosed within the stem of the scooter. It is easy to access to take out and charge up for your next journey. We also sell spare batteries which fit perfectly in your backpack for long journeys, giving you twice the range! Simply switch the batteries over and carry on along your journey.
- LCD Display: The RS1 has an onboard computer LCD display for speed and battery range.
- Cruise Control: Maintain a selected speed with built-in cruise control.
- Safety First with 3 different brakes:
The High performing Disk brake gives you strong brake power in both dry and wet climates.
The onboard E-ABS brake helps you regulate speed going downhill, while also recharging the battery.
For additional peace of mind, the Pedal Brake helps you grind to a halt.
|Product Dimensions||105.6 x 42 x 116.6 cm|
|Features||Folding, triple braking system, LCD computer, LED lights, detachable battery|
|Maximum weight capacity||100 kg|
|Wheel size||10 Inches|
When we receive your order, we provide you with a confirmation to your email. In addition, when you receive your order confirmation we have pre-authorised your payment method. We check with our warehouse or suppliers to make sure that your desired item is available and can be dispatched. In the event that your items are unavailable for immediate dispatch, we remove the pre-authorisation from your credit card and send you an email informing you of our actions. When items are available to be dispatched, we process the charges and prepare to dispatch your order.
How will my order be delivered?
All orders will be delivered using the fastest, safest, and most reliable methods. Once we process your payment, we dispatch your items within the delivery time frame stated on the product page. Then, we send you a dispatch notification after your item/s have left the warehouse. We will choose the most suitable delivery method and courier after you order. It's not possible to choose a courier or delivery method yourself.
Where does Outdoor Lifestyle deliver?
We deliver anywhere in the UK (United Kingdom)
There may be additional charges for the 'offshore domestic regions' and ‘Scottish Highlands’: the Channel Islands, Isle of Wight, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles, Scottish Highlands, Scottish Islands and Northern Ireland.
If your address is outside of the UK mainland please contact for a delivery quote, either by email at email@example.com or by phone +44 20 3287 7295